- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day 7 days a week by filling the purchase form available on our website www.europress.pl, in exceptional cases by fax at the number 022-51 93 981.
- Orders placed via the internet on work-free days, i.e. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, are accepted on the following working day.
- Orders placed at our office are accepted from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Subscription starts with the first issue available in Poland after EUROPRESS POLSKA receives the payment and the order.
- Forms of payment:
- bank transfer
EuroPress Polska Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Stągiewna 2C
nr: 15 1240 1040 1111 0010 6570 2076
- postal transfer
- cash at the EuroPress office
- Delivery conditions:
- regular mail: postage paid by EuroPress,
- messenger service, (deliveries of dailies and weeklies in the center of Warszawa, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot, Wrocław; the Orderer designates and makes available a place where the press is to be left /provides a door key or code, notifies the janitor or the receptionist that the press will be delivered/),
- To be picked up at the EuroPress office.
- Subscribers have the right to discontinue their subscription at any time. EuroPress reimburses the unused portion of the subscription amount within 14 days of receiving a signed copy of the adjusted invoice. The instruction to discontinue subscription must be effected in writing.
- Subscribers can report undelivered or damaged issues to EuroPress. Complaints about undelivered issues must be made immediately upon noticing gaps in the numbering sequence. Complaints about damaged issues must be made not later than within 3 days after the delivery date.
- EuroPress supplements undelivered issues and replaces damaged issues. Should a complaint remain uncorrected, EuroPress will extend subscription by the applicable number of issues or will adjust its invoice and reimburse the owed amount to the subscriber.
- EuroPress is not responsible for delivery delays and shortages occurred by fault of publishers and suppliers, and delays in the transportation of newspapers and magazines to Poland caused by factors beyond its control.
- We notify all customers of the upcoming subscription expiry date.
- We guarantee fixed prices throughout the subscription period.